Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey guys! I decided to start a blog for my trip to Taiwan so I can document all of my adventures :) That way everyone can just check up on it every once in a while and know what's going on.....and I won't have to update everyone individually. Soooo here it is.....

I'm currently sitting in the aiport at SLC. In about a half an hour we fly out to San Francisco and arrive at about 11pm. We then board for Taipei (woohoo) at 1 am...ugh...and begin a 14 hour flight to Taiwan! It's finally setting in that I will be in a totally different country tomorrow on the other side of the world. I'm soooooo excited. The entire trip is going to be a blast. We are going to arrive in Taipei on Friday (we completely skip Thursday through our flight) and take the high speed rail to Tainan (the city that we will be staying at) to begin our adventure. As soon as we get there we'll be oriented to the hospital and then we'll have the rest of the weekend to play. The plan is to get crazy taiwanese massages (that are supposed to be more painful than enjoyable) as soon as we get there.....so stay tuned and I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment