Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life is amazing.

So i just wanted to let you all know that i do have internet! I'm way too tired to blog....we've been going non stop since 6 this morning. All I have to say.....is that it is AMAZING here. WAY better than Hawaii or anything like it. It's gorgeous. We're staying at a little resort right on the beach. It's 100% service for free so we can have whatever we want when we want it. We have a natural pool right in the middle with crabs and fish at the bottom. There's a tikki bar at the pool (free drinks and fruit 24/7). A spa. And we have it ALL to ourselves :) The beach is literally across the street and it's beautiful. Crystal clear bright blue water and it's warm. Not many people know about this beach so there are hardly any people. This morning it was just us! I'll post pics and videos later. AND i did my first ocean dive. It was a blast, it was just a short one and only about 55 feet deep but we saw lots of coral, sea anemones, barracudas, caves, and lots of small fish. Tomorrow we scuba dive four times. I'm kind of bummed that we booked Hong Kong flights because I want to come back here again! ha ha Anyways, I'll blog in more detail about everything later....cuz i'm having too much fun...enjoy the weather in Utah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment