Thursday, May 27, 2010

Um....Wow.....

Sooo....all I have to say about today is wow.....I really can't believe this trip. Today I just sat back and looked around and I was so overwhelmed at how blessed I am. This truly is a life-changing experience. Everyone that I come into contact with blesses my life that much more and every experience does the same thing. Every time I think this trip can't get any better....it does....

Hong Kong has been amazing. I'm staying in the second biggest house in all of Hong Kong. It's a 5 story mansion right on the coast...with an elevator, pool, hot tub, spa, etc.....It is completely ridiculous. I wish you could all see it. The view is gorgeous, surrounded by cliffs, with a balcony hanging over the water. We were supposed to be staying at Katie's (one of the members here in Hong Kong that my professor knows). Katie ended up having company so she found three members in their district to house us.....one of those members is apparently an international billionaire....and Sophia and I got his house!! ha ha

I'm too tired to blog about everything so I will do it tomorrow but I wanted to update you a little bit. Oh yeah...and church is canceled on Sunday...because Elder Oaks is here and he's speaking to us!!....

1 comment:

  1. Elder Oaks?!? You really are blessed! :D I'm so happy that you've had the most amazing time of your life!

    ReplyDelete